Tuesday, April 9, 2013

John 6:66
From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.

O Father what a dreadful thought and reality that many who once knew You, walk away. As I sit at Your feet I think upon my loved ones who say they know You but are not walking with You, my heart is broken.  Broken because You are wonder and majesty, the only One worthy of all our praise the giver of life and all good things. Broken hearted that they have turned away. Jesus, You said Father forgive them they know not what they do. Father, maybe they do know what they have done, maybe they don't care of the consequences and maybe they don't even realize what they have done but Lord I ask the same, forgive them.  Father draw the prodigals home to Your loving arms, Father hear my heart cry that I may rejoice with You and the heavens as these sinners come home. Sweet Jesus if I have found favor with You hear me now, please appear in the lives of people who are so dear to me. Your word says delight yourself in You and You would give the desire of our hearts, Lord, You are my only delight and  my one true desire is to see the miracle of salvation take place in the lives of my loved ones. Lord come quickly, do not tarry as my soul cries out, may all be reconciled to You through the cross and by they power of Your Spirit. Jesus I love You and bless Your Holy name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment