Monday, April 15, 2013

Acts 12:22
And the people kept shouting, "The voice of a god not of man!"

Heavenly Father,
Thank You for opening my eyes to behold what is true, that no mortal man can sit on Your throne. Father, there is pride all around, so much exalting of self, so much denial of Your greatness. Lord You are deity, supreme, there is no other. I pray Lord for those who continue to blasphemy Your Spirit. Have mercy on them. Your word says pride comes before a fall. Lord reveal Yourself to those who are decieved thinking they have any control or power. Only You are sourvgein. Father soften the harden hearts in this world to recieve Jesus's love, mercy and grace. Jesus I'm Yours. Lord You are great and greatly to be praises. Fill me today to do Your will, walk in humitlity, help those in need, be a friend to the friendless, to encourage those who are struggling.  Father bless my brother and sister for their faithfulness. I thank You for each one, who walks along side me serving You, blessing You, worshiping You. Jesus we lift You high today that all the world will see how great You are. Jesus You conquered the grave, You regien over all the earth and all that is in it. May praises to You be continually on our lips. In the name above all name Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment