Thursday, April 18, 2013

John 6:2
Then a great multitude followed Him, because they saw His signs which He preformed on those who where diseased.

Dear Holy Father,
Thank You for healing so many of my friends and family this passed week. Thank You that the healing is on it way to many others by the power of the Holy Spirit. Father it is wonderful that many follow after Jesus because they saw what He has done in their lives, hallelujah!   Jesus, You  also said "Thomas because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."  Lord that is so humbling to think upon. Forgive me for the times my faith wants to see immediate results. Forgive me that at times my faith is not childlike but more childish. I want to follow after You because You are who You say You are Savior of the world!  If  You were to never do one more thing for me, You have already given me more than I deserve. You have already given the greatest gift, forgiveness for my sins and eternal life through Your shed blood. Father I pray for all those who not yet believe may they take a leap of faith, surrender their heart to Jesus Christ the Risen One. Lord I pray for those who are imprisoned, who know who You and are clinging to the hope that You have not forgotten them.  Father free them today, swing open the cell doors, return them to their loved ones may they testify of Your love. Father they are so faithful and pure of heart. Intercede on their behalf. Thank You Lord for the hearing my prayers for all those who need a healing touch this day. You are the great Physician, thank you for the miracles, however You chose to give and grant them. They are wonderful and Lord I stand in awe of YOU! Jesus I love You. In Your Holy name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment