Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hebrews 2:1
Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You Lord are Majesty, Creator, and Redeemer. Thank You Lord for opening my ears to hear of Your unselfish love. Your mercy and grace that no human can give. Loves Divine. Bless You Lord for those You have sent into my life to speak truth that has set me free. As I recall the early days of my salvation, I remember the special people You sent and ask Lord bless each one who intentionally cared enough to want me to spend eternity with You. Father sharpen my hearing to absorb all that You long to tell me. Jesus, You are the rock in which I cling, the mighty fortress around me, my shelter and protection. I pray that the waves and storms of life not pull me out to sea away from Your love.  I pray that I would have a heart that diligently seeks You and heeds Your every word spoken in the scriptures. Lord I pray that the popular opinions of the world around me would not lead me into spiritual sluggishness causing me to bob around with no destination. Instead may Your Holy Spirit increase in me to stand the test of time until the day You call me home to heavenly rest. Jesus I want to bath in the ocean of Your love.  Lord I pray that You be the anchor in all our lives that keeps us from drifting off. Jesus You are my life guard. I love You Lord. In Christ name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment