Wednesday, April 17, 2013

John 1:8
He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

Heavenly Father,
You know my folly, You know my faults, Your know my failings but yet Your love covers a multitude of sins. Bless You Jesus for laying down Your life to call me friend. Jesus You overcame the grave, victory is Yours. I stand in awe that You so lovingly covered my sins with Your precious blood, so I may walk with You and talk with Our Father. May my robe be a garment of praise to You. By the power of Your Holy Spirit fill me today to bear witness of You, the Light of the world.  Lord You are the only One worthy of praise. May my voice be the one crying out in the wilderness of another soul, Jesus has Risen, He is Emmanuel, God with us. Rejoice, turn from the ways of the world, follow after  Him, He lives!  Open the eyes of the blind, the ears of the deaf to see and hear all the good things You have to give. Father open the throats of those who have been suppressed, have been beaten down, neglected may they cry out to You and know You are there. Lord hear the cries of the hurting even if it is barely audible. You hear all that is said even in the darkness, come Lord Jesus come in to the darkness, bring forth life by the power of Your Spirit. Hear the cries of the children who are abused, trapped and imprisoned. Lord use the words of my testimony to set others free, for whom the Son has set free is free indeed. Thank You Lord that You have set me free. Jesus, Messiah, Savior and King in Your name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment