Thursday, April 4, 2013

James 5:12
Above all, my brothers, do not swear-not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes," be yes and your "No ," no or you will be condemned.

Heavenly Father,
I say Yes to Jesus, I say Yes to Your will for my life, I say Yes to how You desire to use me today, I say Yes to I believe Your every Word as it is written.  Lord I say No to things of this world that do not satisfy, I say No to the enemy who seeks to mame, kill and destroy my life by robing me of intamcy with You,  I say No to myself when I start to stray or drift off the straight and narrow path. Father I pray that You would stregthen me to walk and live as You have written. Lord by Your Holy Spirit make me strong to resist the devil when he tries to entice me to do things I know are not healthy, such as eating sugary fat filled foods, not working out, ect.... Father I pray for my brother and sisters that they too would remain strong, not falling or stumbling over the things that distract and are unedifiying. Let us not be as infants tossed back and forth by the waves and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their decietful schemeing.  Lord I pray that many who do not know You, they would say Yes Jesus come into my life and have Your way. Lord I Pray that by that simple three letter word many names will be written in the Lambs book of life to have an eternity of love. Father give boldness to those who need to say No, that the enemy will be under their feet. Father I pray that we would glorify You today day saying Yes Lord Yes Lord Yes Lord, Amen. In the perfect name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment