Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mark 1:8
I indeed baptized you with water, But He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Bless the servant who loves You, he  baptized me and others in water, submerging us in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It was a privilege to show the world I repent of my sin, and desire to live a life that honors and blesses You. It is sweet to look back on the memory of that special day. I'm thankful for that day to be identified with Your body, the church. Father I'm also so thankful for being submerged in Your Holy Spirit. I recall that day with such joy! Jesus You gave the greatest gift when You died and rose to new life, and when we believe we are given the promise of eternal life. Lord thank You for the blessing You gave when You said  to the disciples when I go, I will send You another to guide You. Holy Spirit have Your way in me today, stir up the gift You have blessed me with that I may serve You effortlessly, not in my strengthen but with Your might and direction. Father I pray a fresh anointing on Your people, filling us to overflow to touch the lives around us, with peace, love, joy, and encouragement. God grant us wisdom and knowledge by Your Spirit to discern the things of this day and how we may bring light into the darkness, hope to the hurting, peace to the anxious, joy to those who are down trotting, and love to the world that is desperate for truth. Father I pray for all those You have anointing to teach and preach You word, bless them, protect them and strengthen them from the inside out. Fill their hearts and minds with Your goodness, cover them and their beloved families under the shadow of Your wing. Father speak the words You have for them to share and grant them boldness in the appointed time. Father I pray for my brothers and sisters as the draw near to You today You would speak words of love, especially to those who may be struggling to walk in the way in which You have called . Father may we be a people that helps falling or hurting  family member in Christ to get up and continue the race with endurance. Father thank You for calling me Your child. Father may I be used to bless Your Son today by the power of  Your Holy Spirit. I love You, Lord. In Your name Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment