Tuesday, April 16, 2013

John 1:5
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Dear Jesus, Light of the world,
Shine brightly in my life. Father I pray that Your most precious and beautiful Son shine in my life for all to see. May those around me know with out a doubt that I was a sinner saved by grace. Once gripped by the power of darkness in the form of anxiety and fear but Jesus' perfect and pure love casted it out. Jesus You are Lord of my life, I love You with all that is in my small tattered heart. I pray for all those Lord who are still living in darkness struggling and groping for relief, help, truth, purpose and life. Lord lift them from the miry pit of despair. Shine Your love, mercy and grace so brightly in their lives that they will no longer deny the truth. You are the Messiah, Healer, and Redeemer, may they taste and see You are good, oh so very good. Thank You Lord for changing me from the inside out, removing all the outer layers to reveal that it is You illuminating my soul. Father use me today to share Your love, may I be Your hands and feet. May the words of my testimony pierce the empty, dark, harden heart of another, bring them to life in Christ. May every knee bow and tongue confess Jesus is Lord. Father I pray that presence of the Holy Spirit be in Boston, bringing comfort, clarity and wisdom to the awful darkness that fell on the marathon yesterday. Father may the healing hands of Jesus be upon those who where injured. Jesus may You heal the hearts and mind of those who are scared and confused. Give wisdom to those who lead to bring justice. May the innocent run to Your loving arms not from Your warm tender, embrace. Lord Shine Your love down on them. Jesus You are the Way, the Truth and the Life. In Your name I pray, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Yes Lord, be in Boston today and offer up your protection.

    ReplyDelete