Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Acts 8:20
But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!"

Dear Heavenly Father,
You are so loving and kind. You Lord have been so patient with me through the years as Ive grown in fits and starts. At time trying to earn Your love, perhaps not with money, but with striving. I'm saddened at time lost that could have been spent in a more intimate awestruck wonder of You. I reflect on the relationship with my child and regret those time spent with busy, and not just being together. I think upon You my Heavenly Father and how You created me to be in constant fellowship with You and how You have waited patiently as I get through one more chore of the day. At times I only see glimpses of You. I know You never lose sight of me, and that's how I desire to be with You. My eyes, ears and heart fixed on You, the lover of my soul. Jesus You are all I want, need and long for. Forgive me for letting distractions of life take me away from sitting at Your feet. Forgive me for being to physically drained to just wait upon You and what You long to tell me. Reading Your word in the morning when I rise is a treasured time, but I want more of You. Lord I need more of You. By the power of Your Spirit, order my step, may my heart live in humble obedience to follow after You. May my sight be deliberate to see You in the big and little things of life. May praises to You be continually on my lips. And my ears to hear ever word of love resounding through the universe. Jesus, I pray for my friends and family, please draw them closer to You. May they walk in Your ways knowing there is no purchase necessary You've already payed for them. We have not earned Your love by any works of man so none of us may boast. But because You laid down Your life to call us friend. Jesus, walk and talk with us today. We need YOU!!!! Hugs and Kisses. In Your name Jesus, the name above all name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment