Sunday, April 14, 2013

John 4:7
A women of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, "Give Me a drink."

Dear Heavenly Father,
Bless You for Your Son Jesus. Bless You  for Your word, the fount that I drink from. Your love quenches my dry soul. Lord I pray if anyone thirsts may they come to You and thirst no more, for You are the streams of life. Jesus, You asked  the women for a drink of water, and I reflect on how many times You have asked me and I stood there puzzled. You also have said anyone who has given a cup a cold water to the least of these you have done for me. Forgive me Lord for the times when I have seen someone in need and pasted by not given them the hope that refreshes.  Forgive me Lord, I didn't look close enough into their faces to see it was You asking. Father, I pray that today I may I have opportunities to reach down into the well of my heart and give a cup of love, to another who is in a dry and weary land endlessly searching for something to drink.  May the truth of  Your forgiven be what I pour and offer to another.  Father open my eyes to see those in whom to share, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, come drink of His goodness and you will never thirst again. Lord I pray for my brother and sisters in Christ that are facing huge challenges, that as they walk the dusty, dirty bumpy road of life You would rain down on them, what is needed, a healing touch, a financial blessing, wisdom.  I pray we may truly know the Gift of God, Jesus You are Everlasting. You Lord satisfy me. In Your Holy name Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment