Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Romans 11:29

For the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.

Good morning, Father,
What a wonderful word, irrevocable to know and understand that You will not undo or change the gifts and calling You have given me. Father thank You!  What sweet rest You give, comfort knowing I can come to You and say well Lord I didn't handle that so well or feels like I fell short on this or that and let You down. But Your love so amazing You don't retract it or pull the rug from under, Your goodness, tenderness, gentleness constant, leading and guiding me in the direction You have called me to. Lord, I pray that You would be the lamp to my feet today lighting every next step. Jesus there are so many things, good things that tug for my attention but Lord place me where You desire for me to be used for Your glory. Keep my eyes Lord Jesus focused on You to not miss the mark or calling that You have for me. Father, I pray the same for all my brothers and sister in Christ that they will not be distracted or slumber from what You have called them to do as well. Lord, I surrender this day into You loving hands have Your way. And thank You for the peace knowing Your arms are always around me and my destination has not changed, to be with You forever! In Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment