Friday, April 19, 2013

John 8:10
When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the women, He said to her, "Women where are those accusers of yours?" Has no one condemned you?"

How Gracious is Your love for us O' Lord. You died for the ones You love, there is no greater love than this. Father I pray all would have a deeper revelation once forgiven You do not condemn us. Father I pray that all would turn to You repenting of sin, and Jesus overwhelming love would cause such rejoicing sin can't keep them bound in shame or guilt.  Father, Your love is deeper that the deepest ocean, higher the the highest mountain, more than the grains of sand, may we share that love with others. Lord may we not stand around those who are tangled in sin ready to throw stones, but willing to stretch out our arms, to embrace, console, encourage as we recall the sinner we once where and how You saved us.  Father I pray that we would love as Jesus love, forgive as Jesus forgave, show mercy the way Jesus showed mercy and be gracious to all by the gift of the Holy Spirit that lives within us. Lord, thank you protecting me from those who wanted to condemn me, discard me and cast me off.  Thank You Jesus for being my very best friend! Jesus I pray for all those who are lost and are walking aimlessly around, feeling worthless, abandoned, alone may they be as Hagar when You opened her eyes and she saw the well of water. Lord may many come and drink of Your mercy and grace today. Jesus You are the well spring of life, in You we are refreshed, renewed and reborn. In the Beautiful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment