Friday, July 19, 2013

1 John 4:4

You are of God, little children, and have over come them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Dear Lord,
I have seen and testify that God the Father has sent His Son as Savior of the world.  Lord, I pray for all to confess You Jesus are the Son of God, so You will abide in them and they in You. God You are love let us abide in Your love and love one another. Lord fill us today with Your Holy Spirit to teach and guide us in all truth. Increase the gift of discernment in Your children today to see the ways that are false and lead to destruction. Father silence the false teachers who distract us, close our ears to erroneous instruction. Father fill our minds with wisdom to test the spirits and overcome them by recognizing  and refusing to follow them.  Greater is Your Holy Spirit that is in me than that which is in the world, thank You Lord for the gift. Father deepen our understanding to know the spirit in which something comes, first by listening for the confession that Jesus is the Christ, Your Son that has come in the flesh, and secondly their acceptance of  the teachings of the apostles. Lord I pray that as we love our brothers and sister who are in You and of You it will prove to others our spiritual birth and our relationship with You Almighty God.  Father I pray to really know You intimately, by experiencing Your presence today. Jesus walk with me and talk with me, and tell me I am Your own. I don't want to just have information about You but really know You!  May the evidence of Your Spirit be alive and active in my life to touch those around me. Lord I pray that all I do and say will bring glory, honor and praise to You. I only have eyes for You. I love You Jesus. In Your beautiful and wonderful name above all names, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment