Wednesday, July 17, 2013

James 1:18

Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for Your only Son, who is without spot or blemish. Bless You Jesus for loving me and given Yourself as an offering and sacrifice to the Father as sweet smelling aroma. Bless You Lord for opening my eyes to the truth that I may be a kind of firstfruit that You have gathered me up to be brought in to the Holy presence of the Father. In this I greatly rejoice, but also understand that in this world there will be various trials so the genuineness of my faith that is more precious than gold is tested by these fires. Lord I pray to be an imitator of You and walk in love. Thank You God for leading me in to triumph. Your Spirit through me will be diffused the fragrance of Christ in every place. Lord I pray that I would be the perfume of life to the unsaved world.  Lord thank You for my faithful brothers and sisters who are a bouquet of beauty that add scent and spice to my life. Each one a special creature Your hands have made. I'm in awe how uniquely different they are but make a lovely garland of goodness that You have wrapped around me with love.  How precious they are in Your sight. Thank You Lord for the gift of these friendships to break bread with and share in the cup. Thank You Lord that one day we will sit around Your banquet table to celebrate with You. Father I pray You would bless and keep them. Make Your face to shine upon Your children. Be gracious unto them. Lord lift up Your countenance upon them and give them peace. In the beautiful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment