Monday, July 29, 2013

Mark 8:16

And they reasoned among themselves, saying "It is because we have no bread."

My Lord, and my God, how You responded with questions that rebuke and correct. With questions such as; "Why do you reason because you have no bread?, Do you not yet perceive nor understand is your heart still hardened?, Having eyes, do you not see?, And ears, do you not hear? When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments did you take up? Also, when I broke the seven for the four thousand, how many large baskets full of fragments did you take up? How is it that you do not understand?"  Lord You have warned us to be careful of the leaven, which is hypocrisy. Even a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Let me sweep all leaven from my life today. May the powerful influence to sin pass over the doorway of my heart. Jesus, You are the Passover lamb that has taken away my sin and the sins of the world. I pray my relationship with You Lord would not be contaminated with any form of darkness or pretense of having virtue, but be nourished by the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. Let me shun profane and idle babbling, for they will bring more ungodliness. Father I pray that my conduct would be with fear, knowing that I was not redeemed with corruptible things, but with the precious blood of  Christ, as of a lamb without spot or blemish. Father, all miracles point to Your power the same power that raise Your beautiful Son Jesus from the dead. May my words and actions today be in commemoration of the day of my deliverance from slavery of sin to new life in Christ. Let me remember Jesus You are sinless and perfect. Male. Young when You where slain. Lived a meticulously examined life. Died publicly, and despised. Not one of Your bones broken. Your blood was the sign of Your death. You Lord Jesus are the fulfillment of the scriptures. Father give them ears to hear and eyes to see the glory of the Resurrection, may every knee bow and tongue confess, Jesus is Lord. In His name I pray. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment