Saturday, July 20, 2013

Matthew 6:33

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Good Morning Lord,
With a voice of joy and praise I awake. My soul is like a deer that pants for water. Such a strong desire to be quenched by Your word. I seek You the living God not because I'm troubled just because You have put a yearning in my heart. You have appointed me Lord to praise You in the beauty of holiness. As I look to You with all my heart, mind. soul and strength I'm am overwhelmed with gladness. You are here with me and I'm am satisfied. Though trials may come, and trials go, Your amazing grace is a constant wave that washes over me and You banner over me is love. Although adversity wants to leave me poor, You have given life to me as a prize in all places. You Lord, bring forth Your righteousness as light and Your justice as noonday. As I rest in You Jesus, committing my trust in Your ways I am in awe of Your works. You have given me far more than I deserve. As I sit here with this wonderful imagine in my mind, You grinning with great pleasure as You lavish Your love upon me, a sense of overwhelming joy floods my soul. I can't fathom how I used to get through the day without You and never want to again. Father I pray for those who are grouping around in the darkness, seeking to have peace from sources other than You. They are looking for love in all the wrong places. Turn on the Light in their lives to see righteousness given by Your Son. Robe them today. Satisfy the yearning You have put inside them. May they respond to the tug of divinity on their hearts. Father fill Your children today with a refreshing from the Holy Spirit. As they seek You this morning overwhelm them with love. Greet them with a Holy kiss. Lord Jesus, my heart beats for You my King. I pray Lord You feel my little arms hugging You. Bless You Jesus for being the lover of my soul. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment