Thursday, July 11, 2013

Matthew 8:9

..."For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, 'Go' and he goes; and to another, 'Come' and he comes, and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."

Dear Jesus, the only one given ALL authority in heaven and on earth. You are with me even to the end of the age. Lord, I rejoice for You are the righteous One who is great!  You consider the cause of the poor and Your throne is established for ever. Father, Your Son marveled at the faith of the centurion when he spoke and acknowledge His authority. I give thanks and praise to Jesus who is Lord over every aspect of my life. I marvel at Your majesty, finding comfort in Your loving kindness, mercy and grace. Resting in the awareness You are not wicked, harsh or oppressive. Lord, I pray for all those who continue to believe that You are just a prophet, nice guy, good example or myth, may their eyes be open to see You are the King of kings and Lord of lords there is none greater. You are the One. Jesus I pray, by Your supremacy You would soften the harden hearts of unbelievers to receive Your love. Wake them from sleep, casting out the works of darkness. Let love be without hypocrisy. You Jesus are the greatest gift ever given. I thank You Lord that You hear my private prayers, coming quickly to respond with blessings of healing, restorations in relationships, new beginnings, deliverance, comfort and peace for those who grieve, provisions and open doors of opportunities. Jesus I believe with all my heart, mind soul and strength You have dominion over every area of life. Thank You for the depth of riches, both of wisdom and knowledge of You!  For of You, through You and to You are all things to whom be the glory forever and ever, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment