Wednesday, July 3, 2013

James 1:5

If  any of you lack wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to You early this morning with a request; I do not require information regarding how to avoid this time of testing but wisdom and a fresh perspective on the trial I currently face. I know You work all things together for the good of those who love You and are called for Your good purpose. Well Lord I really, really love You so there must be something really good that will come out of this. Father I pray You will open my ears to Your instruction and be filled with wisdom. Father, I have often prayed to be lifted up, again I ask You to raise me above this current condition so I may see from a different vantage point the victory that is on the horizon. Lord I pray for the wisdom You said You would freely give from above that is  first pure, than peaceable, gentle and willing to yield. I surrender my will into Your loving hands, and my heart is willing to obey Your Spirit.  Lead me to the answers to all the questions I have regarding this matter. Father I pray for others who are in need of wisdom as well, give liberally to them. Deepen our faith and trust through these challenges that we face. Jesus, heal the hearts of the broken, the bodies of the sick and minds of those who are tormented by things of the past. I pray we would all learn and grow through our adversities and be stronger and better for it. Use these situations to bring glory to You. Polish our souls so they shine like silver reflecting Your beautiful image. Thank You. I love You Lord, You are my all in all, my strength, strong tower and refuge. In Jesus precious name, Amen.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment