Monday, July 22, 2013

Isaiah 30:15

In returning and rest you shall be saved, In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.

Oh Lord, truly I am your servant. You have loosed my bonds. What shall I rend to You Oh Lord for all Your benefits towards me?  May I pay my vows with thanksgiving for You have welcomed me into Your rest. Father, I pray for all those who have not heard You say "This is the rest with which you may cause the weary to rest." and "This is the refreshing."  Resting takes faith in Jesus Christ Your Son, but so many chose to listen to the oppressors who teach with a rod. How often Lord You have wanted to gather them together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings but they are not willing. Father my heart is heavy for I knew all to well the place where they are dwelling. I was like a sheep with out a shepherd. Lost and alone. Weary and worn until the day I met my Savior and King!  Father I pray for those who are wandering, those who are wondering and those who are worrying for they need the peace that only You can give. Peace by the power of Your Spirit that far out passes all understanding. The peace that gives rest. May they have an encounter with You today. Touch their hearts in a way only You can. Father bless You for the wisdom given me to understand that resting does not necessarily mean idleness. To often I've left You on the outside of my efforts to get things done not inviting You in so I may work and rest at the same time. Forgive me. Thank You for this marvelous revelation, working and resting fit perfectly together bringing blessings of quietness and confidence that strengthening me from with. Bless You Lord Jesus for calling "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in the heart, and you will find rest for your soul. For My yoke is easy and my burden light."  Those who have ears let them hear. I love You Jesus. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment