Thursday, July 4, 2013

Matthew 8:16

When evening had come, they brought to Him many who where demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick.

Have mercy on me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness; according to Your tender mercies. Blot out my transgressions, wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. Restore to my the joy of Your salvation. Thank You Father, for the privilege to enter Your courts, to bring petitions for healing. Jesus, You healed ALL who were sick. Bless You Jesus that by Your stripes we are healed! I thank You Father that in the evening hours of my loved ones who are ill, I can still come to You for You never sleep or grow weary. Thank You for Your mercy and compassion to restore health to all who are in need of a touch. Those with poison ivy, digestive issues, heart conditions, varicose veins, liver diseases of sorts, brain tumors, aneurysm, and breast cancer. Thank You Lord that the darkness of the night turns to the Light of day, bringing vitality, vibrancy and voices of thanksgiving and praise by those who have received a miracle. You have said we only need to have faith of a mustard seed and we would see mountains move. Move the those mountains in the lives of those with infirmities and the medical expenses that have weight them down with worry. Jesus be glorified! Lord You also casted out spirits that have been permitted to afflict a body with disease. Cover Your children in Your precious blood so the enemy cannot enter in but must passover. Thank You Lord that Your word is true. Jesus just a You loosed the women with infirmity and immediately she was made straight and glorified You, loose others today who are bent over from addictions and can't raise themselves. Lord hear their calls for help even if its the faintest of sound. Deliver them to live a life that is free and upright. Thank You Jesus for all gifts of healing You so generously pour out through Your Spirit. I love You my King. I'm in awe of You. In Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment