Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mark 2:22

And no on puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Behold, heaven and the heaven of heaven cannot contain You. Father, how much less this temple which I have build. Lord You do not dwell in temples made with hands, or the space in which my mind wants to contain You. Jesus heaven is Your throne and earth Your footstool. There is not a house big enough to contain Your Shekinah glory. Your presence Lord fills all that You have made. I pray Lord as I bow my head and bend my knee, my heart would be open to receive Your Holy Spirit today and all that You desire. May I be diligent to enter that rest, lest I fall according to the same example of disobedience. I pray to not stiffen in doubt, but to remain soft and pliable for Your outpouring. I thank You Lord for a new day to see, and experience the wonders of YOU!  Tune my ears to follow the sound of Your voice as we set out on adventures together today. Father I pray for all those who are bound by the law, trying to work their way to You. All the striving is exhausting and leads to a busted soul. I pray for the ones who are discourage by constant effort to obtain Your love and admiration. Father open their eyes to see the glory of Your beautiful Son Jesus Christ, the Lord of the Sabbath, the one in whom we find our rest. You are so patience, knowing exactly when someone is ready to be filled, never wasting a drop. Your timing Lord is always perfect. It saddens me to think how many who have not come to the fullness of Your presence, and all they are missing out on. A life abundant, not in the way earthly eyes see it in material goods but in the wonders that are only You!
Jesus, I'm in awe of You! I love You more today than yesterday. In Your  glorious name I pray, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment