Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Matthew 11:28

Come to Me, all you who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You are my hiding place and my shield. I hope in Your word. Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live. Your word is pure, therefore Your servant loves it. I arise before the dawning of the morning, and cry for help. I hope in Your word. Great are Your tender mercies. Revive me, O Lord according to Your loving kindness.  Lord when You called for all those who are heavy laden, at that time You where speaking to those who where suffering under heavy loads of religious responsibilities, but Lord I pray the same may be true today for me as I suffer under physical ills that rob me of joy. Weighed down with thought of how to care and love myself in the midst of this disease. I wonder how I can go on and fill the greatest commandment to love You, and my neighbor as myself. I know I love You Lord, You are all I have. The struggle comes in when I try to care for my current health condition and the frustration rises and I think it is much easier to love others than to love myself because I would just rather leave this body behind. Father I must confess I really hate this sickness, it deplete me of energy, it's relentless gnawing keeps me from serving You in the way my heart desires to do so. Father I pray for all those today that are suffering for chronic illness, that leave them feeling battered by the storms that rage within there physical bodies. Rain down healing by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Touch those who are sore, achy and have constant pain. Father do miracles today just because You can. Jesus be magnified, glorified through hospitals, nursing home and rehab facilities. You Lord Jesus are and always will be the great I am. Your mercies endure forever. Blessed be Your name Jesus in whom I put my hope and trust. I love You Lord with all my heart, even though my body groans. Lord may I climb into Your loving arms and rest.  In the powerful and mighty name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior who sits on the throne, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment