Saturday, July 6, 2013

John 16:8

And when the He has come He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness and of judgement:

Thank You Lord Jesus that You have sent me the Helper who come from the Father. He is the Spirit of truth that will testify through me about You my Lord and Savior.  Bless you Jesus for making my payment for my sin. Receiving Your full pardon is the only cure for the disease of sin. Father there are many who are in sin thinking this reference is to the sins of adultery, pride, or gluttony when Your desire is to open their eyes to who Your Son is and all that You have so graciously and lovingly done for us. Fill me today Lord with Your Holy Spirit to be Your mouth piece to share the Good News, the truth about sin, righteousness and judgement. Father by Your Spirit may I bear witness in my home,   neighborhood, the town in which I dwell, and even to the ends of the earth. Father I pray for the lost souls who are living in darkness, trying to work things out on the own, formulating answers to the question "Where do I go when I die?"  Father as the Apostle Peter said in the book of Acts that cut them to the heart when they asked "What shall we do?" he replied with "Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Father, thank You for opening the eyes of the blind to see Jesus is the only righteous One, and by His shed blood on the cross, He covers us in His righteousness. Thank You Lord for choosing me, I know in my heart is was not me who chose You. Thank You Lord for no longer calling me servant but You have called me friend when You did the greatest thing ever, laying down Your life for me. Lord there is truly no greater love than this. I pray Lord that this gift You have so freely given and the revelation of the truth of who You are will cause me to bear much fruit for You, fruit that will remain. May I love others as You have commanded so they may taste and see Your goodness. In You Holy name Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment