Wednesday, July 24, 2013

James 2:14

What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?

Good morning Lord,
I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart. May I proclaim the good news of righteousness. Not restraining my lips. I declare Your faithfulness and Your salvation. Let me not conceal Your loving kindness and truth. Father let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You. Let such as love Your salvation say continually, the Lord be magnified. Even though I am pour and needy, You Lord think upon me. You are my help and my deliverer. I pray Lord that my love and faith is genuine and will naturally produce good works. May my actions Lord follow after the royal law of love to bring forth glory to You. Lord, may I love You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength and my works to be to love my neighbor as myself.  Jesus You said " Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord,  Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of  My Father in heaven."  Father I pray for those who have not given You their hearts, turning from their ways and crowning Jesus Lord over their lives. May You open their ears to the truth, no one come to You Father, except through Your One and Only Son Jesus Christ. How great are You Lord that You delight in the brokenness of sinners and the humble faith of the morally upright. Thank You Lord for opportunities today to put my faith to work. Exalting You above my efforts so the world may see the wonder of You. Thank You Lord for my brothers and sister who continually put their hands to the plow doing Your will. Bless them in all that the do and say. Thank You for their living examples that call me to be more than I ever thought I could be. The way they love and adore You is awe inspiring. Thank You for the gift of each and every one.  I know Lord they are precious in Your sight. How great is the my Fathers' love for them, they are Your beautiful children who flood the earth with love, peace and abundance of joy, by the power of Your Spirit. Use us today Lord to touch the lost and hurting in the wonderful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment