Monday, July 15, 2013

Mark 1:18

They immediately left their nets and followed Him.

Dear Heavenly Father,
It seems I've gotten tangled up in my net again. I am like a bird in the hand of the Fowler. Except the Fowler is not another person or situation it is my pride. It has ensnared me, causing me to trip. You have said to follow after You and again I have run before You. Caring for my temple and seeing it rebuild was the priority You set, but I have walk off the trail concerning myself with other matters. The one who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Father I drop this net of disobedience and run to You my refuge and my fortress. You Lord are the God in whom I trust. Forgive me for not following the example You have set, and making choices that have not been beneficial. Fill me with Your Spirit so I may overcome the thoughts that keeps me from getting well. You have said do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of the mind. I thank You for the wisdom You have given to doctors, for the healthy foods of the earth and the bed in which to lay my head and rest. Father I pray for all those who are in need of a healing touch. By the Power of Your Spirit ease the pain, mend the wounds and strengthen the body. Correct blood disorders, balance blood sugar levels, and lower inflammation within. Heal broken bones, hearts and minds. Repair and restore kidneys, livers and stomachs. Bring down fevers, reduce swelling and increase mobility all in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus of Nazareth. May all this suffering be used for Your glory Lord. Reveal Yourself to those who are suffering with medical issues on their own not knowing the hope and comfort You bring. Lovingly guide those who have strayed of the path, doing good for others but has caused fatigue and set backs in their recovery. Help me Lord to refocus my eyes to see the back of Your head as I follow in Your footsteps. Better yet Lord let me crawl into Your arms and rest a while. Thanks so much. I love You Jesus, in Your name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment