Friday, July 26, 2013

James 1:12

Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised those who love Him.

Dear Lord I will seek You. And to You God I will commit my cause. You are the one who does great things, unsearchable and marvelous things without number. You give rain to the earth, and send water on the fields. Behold, I am happy when you correct me, I do not despise the chastening of You Almighty God. I am more afraid Lord to come out from under Your covering. Jesus You are the Alpha and Omega who is coming and Your reward is with You to give to everyone according to their work. Knowing one day I will receive a crown is a powerful incentive to be obedient here and now because I will have something to lay at Your feet, for all glory and honor is Yours forever and ever. I pray when the time comes to stand before Your judgement seat it will be a time of supreme joy, not one of regret for all the times I didn't rise to serve You.  I pray Lord to endure temptations of this world and overcoming them by intimate fellowship with You, my strength and shield. My aim Lord is to be well pleasing to You, not looking to the right or left, not seeking approval from others, but eyes and heart fix on Your victory. I thank You Lord that in Christ I am a new creation; old things have passed away and I behold all things have become new. I pray all will be reconciled to You Jesus Christ. You died for me so I may live and no longer live for myself but for You who died and rose again. May other be blessed with the same. I pray Lord for an increase in endurance to hold fast to my confession, I have been washed with pure water. Father I pray for Your children who are tempted to draw back, which will led them to destruction. Increase our faith that is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Let us not return to the law losing our eternal reward at Your judgement seat. Jesus You are the Messiah, the One true King, Lord of all. Reign in me. Fill me with Your Spirit to say no to every temptation. Jesus be glorified. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment