Thursday, July 25, 2013

John 6:9

"There is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two small fishes, but what are they among so many?"

Dear Heavenly Father,
Your Spirit my Lord my God  is upon me. You have sent those who have preached good tidings to me when I was humbled. You have healed my broken heart given me hope. I was a captive, You liberated. You unshackled my chains that kept me bound. You opened my ears to hear the proclaiming of the acceptable day of salvation, the year I've been redeemed. You comforted me when I mourned, giving me beauty for ashes and pouring the oil of joy upon me. When I was heavy laden You gave me a garment of praise. You have lavished Your love on me. May all the glory of this life You have given me be Yours. Jesus You are my cup and portion. Forgive me Lord for I am short sighted, thinking all I have to give is five loaves and a few fish, to feed the lost, hurting, broken and bound. You have filled my plate with an abundance of truth, understanding and sacred blessings. Let me not forget all that You have done for me through the years. The spiritual wisdom, and knowledge from a lifetime of trials, challenges and heartbreak has left more than a few fragment of fish to feed others who are facings giants of their own. Lord use me. May Your love pour out through me to be substance to nourish other's souls. Let my life's basket be that in which others may feed from, growing strong in faith, peace and hope as they trust in You Jesus. Lord I pray the people will sit down at Your feet, wait upon You, as You give thanks and make intercession for them to the Father. Jesus You said "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me shall never hunger, and he who believes in me shall never thirst." Lord You are the bread that has come down from heaven and gives life to the world.  I pray for all to taste and see You are good. I give thanks to You for You are my daily bread today and everyday. I love You Lord. In You bountiful name Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment