Sunday, July 7, 2013

James 5:9

Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!

Everlasting God You are welcome here, 
You are the Creator of heaven and earth, of all things seen and unseen. The only one worthy of praise. King of glory, Lord of wonder.  I pray for patience, as I wait upon Your arrival. May this time be used wisely to establish my heart. You have said to believe in You my Lord and God and I would be create a new. To believe in Your prophets and I shall prosper. Your precious prophets always spoke of Your Son in whom I put my hope and trust in. I shall sing to You Jesus, and praise You in the beauty of holiness. Keep me from muttering about another's life or walk with You, may my eyes be  fixed on my Savior. Father as I reflect on Your prophets of old, their examples of patience and suffering, I think how blessed they where to endure. Father, I pray for endurance for all those who believe. Help us to improve the lives of our brothers and sister who are facing trails, growing weary, feeling weak and defeated. May You anoint our lips with encouragement to build up those in Your body who are under attack.  Let the words of our mouths be fortification that is nourishment for those who are coming under scrutiny. May Your loving Spirit over rule those thoughts of condemnation in the minds who judges with a magnify glass the hearts of Your chosen and elect. May I always remember my own shortcomings and Christ who has covered my sins, not casting a stone on a fellow believer for the error they have made. Lord use my hands to catch a stumbling brethren and keep them from falling into the pit. Increase in me a heart compassion, so Your love will cover a multitude of sin and block them from view. Forgive me Lord for not speaking more boldly bringing correction to a soul who rises up to criticize some one else.  I pray Lord for Your children to be ready, not letting our oil lamps burn out for You are coming. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment