Friday, July 12, 2013

John 6:4

Now the Passover, a feast of the Jews, was near.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for the sacrifice of Your Son Jesus, who atoned for my sin and the sin of the world. He as causes the evil to pass over me. Thank You for the blessing of His shed blood that covers me to stand before You. Thank You for the blessing to be able to come to You with all my cares and concerns without having to do rituals or ceremonies. Thank You Jesus for Your cleansing blood that washes me clean. Thank You Lord for the gift of eternal life. Thank You Lord for hearing my heart cry for captives to be set free. Thank You Lord for Your mercy and grace that set me free from the bonds of religion and bringing me in to relationship with You. Thank You Lord that fellowship with You is of no effort, because You already know my thoughts. Thank You Lord that I may share all my struggles, fears and pain with You and Your peace overcomes all stresses of life. Thank You Lord for calling my name. Thank You Lord for being my friend. Thank You Lord for moving mountains and calming the stormy seas of my life. Thank You Lord for lifting my head when I'm low. Thank You Lord for  scooping me up from the miry pit when I have falling down. Thank You Lord that when I run I'm not weary. Thank You Lord for never condemning me when I've said or did the wrong thing. Thank You Lord for Your loving kindness. Thank You Lord for paying my ransom. Thank You Lord for healing me. Thank You Lord for never leaving or forsaking me. Thank You Lord for filling me with awestruck wonder at the miracles and blessings You pour out. Thank You Lord for taring the veil that I may enter into Your presence. Thank You Lord for filling me with Your Holy Spirit to led and guide me in all Your ways. Thank You Lord for Your patience when I drag my feet to do something You've asked me to do. Thank You Lord that You are a gentlemen who never push me. Thank You Lord for giving me free will to chose. And Lord I chose You! I love You not because I am wise, good or worthy but because You first loved me. Thank  You Jesus for everything. You have given me life that is abundant.  XOXO. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment