Sunday, July 14, 2013

John 20:11

But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb.

Let me come before Your presence with thanksgiving. Let me shout joyfully to You with psalms. Lord You are the great King above all gods. Lord I come before You to worship and bow down, kneeling before my Lord and Maker. Jesus forgive me for doubting, and feeling as though You have abandoned me, leaving me to figure this out on m own. But You haven't, You have given me Your beautiful Holy Spirit, to led and guide me through the rough spots of this life. Although at times I focus on things that once where wonderful I fail to see that even greater things are to come. Let me not cling to the things of the passed, but embrace the things that lie ahead. Oh the overwhelming joy Mary must have felt when she saw that You where raised from the dead and standing beside her. Jesus, by Your Spirit make Your presence know today. Reveal Yourself as the risen Lord to all who are mourning outside a tomb of disappointment, regret, and loneliness. May there be awestruck wonder at the mention of Your name. Jesus You are Messiah, Lord of all, Emmanuel God with us. Father I pray for all those who are struggling, striving and stressed trying to find where You are. May they rest in the knowing You will never leave or forsake them even in the most painful of situations. You are there with them waiting to deepen their faith, wisdom and understanding of Your love. Father wrap Your loving arms around those who are in desperate need of comfort today. Only You know the words to whisper into those hearts that are crying out. Father I pray that Jesus would be glorified in every heart that clings to You during challenges that what to shake them loose. Father open our eyes to see the miraculous resurrection of You beautiful Son, who over came death and diseases. Let us not weep at the foot of the cross, but rejoice at the marvelous gift given by the rising of Your Son. Father I pray, Your children will rise up and be Your glorious body in action, touching, and transforming lives with Your love. Oh let us sing to You our Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. I love You Rabboni! In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ my Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment