Thursday, July 18, 2013

John 8:12

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying "I am the light of the world He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness but have light of life."

Precious Jesus thank You for speaking to me again. Your light shining in the darkness as I follow after You. This morning when I rose, body sore and aching, shuffling down the stairs feeling sorry for myself, there You met me when I was crying out. O Lord heal me for my bones are troubled, have mercy on me for I am weak. I am weary from my groaning.  You illuminated  the room around me with Your words of love. You have not forgotten me, I see my name inscribed in the palm of Your hand. You called out Awake! Awake! Put on your strength, put on your beautiful garments. You Lord have clothed me in joy and gladness as I fix my eyes on You Jesus the Light of the World. The voice of my weeping shall no longer be heard. I shall rejoice and be glad for the Son of Righteousness arises with healing on His wing. Lord cover Your children who cry out for healing under the shadow of Your wing, may they know they only need to turn their cheek to feel You near. Restore them with one touch from those beautiful pierced hand, or a word spoken from heaven.  Jesus be glorified in the lives of those battling various diseases. Shine Your light into the darkness of those in despair over the illness that leave them feeling forgotten about. Lord reveal Yourself to them, show Your great mercy and grace. You do miracles, You always have and always will. May my faith stand in the gap for the one who is weak and weary from years of battle sickness. Father scoop them up so they may rest and regain life. Restore them to bring glory, honor and praise to You and Your mighty name Jesus, I pray, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment