Wednesday, May 29, 2013

John 11:44
And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with grave cloths, and his face was wrapped with a cloth, Jesus said to them, "Loose him, and let him go."

Lord Jesus, You are my light and salvation, whom shall I fear? Or of whom shall I be afraid. My heart shall not fear for Your perfect love has casted out all fear!  I will sing, yes I will sing to the Lord, My God and King. When You have said "seek my face, my heart said to You, "Your face Lord I will seek."  When the wickedness of doubt and fear came against me, with a mission to devour me, bringing me to death, You call to me and said "Arise" and now my head shall be lifted above the enemy. Father I pray that as Your Holy Spirit raises others from spiritual death, calling them from the  grave of sin, You would use me to help unwrap their faces. Removing that which keeps their eyes from seeing You, their ears from hearing You and their mouths from praising You. Lord may I be used to speak truth that will untie their hands to serve You and their feet to walk with You. Jesus, I pray to be a blessing to You to free others from the grips of bondage, in the likes of fear, anxiety, depression and unbelief. May the words of my testimony be the scissors to cut another loose  from the tightening of despair and hopelessness. Lord You are the same yesterday as today and into tomorrow, and still desire that none should perish but come to the saving knowledge of mercy and grace. Father, I pray for anyone who is in the shadows of darkness, whimpering for help, that You would go quickly to their aid, by the power of Your Spirit calling in to the tomb for them to come out. Shine Your Light to pierce the darkness, leading them in to the way that leads to life. May they be forever changed, because You haven't hidden Your face from them. Holy Spirit  intervene on the behalf of the lost and broken, the weak and weary, the ones who may have drifted off the path and are struggling to find their way back to You. May they stretch out their hands in faith, believing You are right there to lift them from the pit. Thank You Jesus that You are mighty to save those who are walking around dead inside, filling them with hope and a future, for Your glory and honor. I pray this all in the amazing name of Jesus my Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment