Sunday, May 19, 2013

John 8:16
And yet if I do judge, My judgement is true; for I am not alone, but I am with The Father who sent Me.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I believe that Jesus is who He said He is. There is no doubt in my heart or mind, Your beautiful and precious Son is the Messiah, Savior of the world. The only judgement is for those who don't believe in You.  Thank You Lord for opening my eye to see the truth and my ears to hear the truth. No further justification needed Jesus You are the great I AM. Many Lord are still in unbelief, doubting and questioning by what authority Christ comes and why. He comes by Your authority to take away my sin and the sin of the world, the only worthy Lamb that was slain for us. Lord I pray that many hearts would turn to You this day, taking a leap of faith and trusting in You and You alone. Turning from the ways of the world where harsh judgement resides, and receiving Your loving mercy and grace. Bless You Jesus for You are the Light of the world, I desire to follow You all my days never to live in darkness again. Father I pray for those who are lost and broken who are struggling with addictions of all forms. Things they used to self soothe and medicate, to numb the pain of loss, neglect, abandonment, abuse of varying types wether physical, sexual or emotional. Father hear the groaning of their broken hearts that are helpless, weak and aching. Lord I pray that they would have strength enough to just cry out to You, because even if it is the faintest of  whisper You hear them in the darkness and will come quickly to lift them from the miry pit. Father send Your Holy Spirit to minister to those in desperate need of a Savior as they reach for another drink, drug, binging or purging, starving their bodies or placing yet another bet hoping for a big win, they are all looking to satisfy a deep need to be filled, feel whole and accepted. Father by the blood of Jesus may they be grafted in, for You will not leave them orphans but surround them with the most amazing love as You take them in to Your family. Thank You Jesus for paying my ransom so I may be in a loving family for all eternity. I love You Jesus. In Your Holy name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment