Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mark 10:27
But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."

Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made heaven and earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing to hard for You. You show Your loving kindness to thousands. You are the great and mighty God whose name is Lord of hosts. You are great in counsel and mighty in work, for Your eyes are open to all the ways of the sons of men, to give everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his doing. Lord, I pray that I would be able by the power of Your Holy Spirit to do all You have commanded me to do. On my own it is impossible, but with You living in me all things are possible. I pray for wisdom and guidance  in all areas of my life to obey Your voice and walk in the ways You have set. I pray Lord through the heeding of Your word to continue living in the land that You have blessed me with that flows with milk and honey. I thank You for wisdom to take care of my body, to love my family and to be a good steward over this dwelling place . Thank You for the knowledge on how to manage finances to bring good return to bless Your kingdom and those who have great need. I pray Lord that my life would be a great reflection of Your goodness, that all who live and work around me would see Your glory and victory living in and through me. They would know You are the reason I have peace and joy that is more than a passing feeling but comes from deep within and a spring that never dry up. Jesus You are my love, my hope, all consuming fire in my heart, no one or thing can take Your place or satisfy the way You do. I pray Lord that all would do what is required, humble themselves, confess they are sinners, ask You in to their hearts and be for ever changed by Your loving grace. Thank You Lord for another day to love, adore and serve You. For in surrendering my will into Your care the possibilities are endless and limitless on what You will do. In Your most powerful name, the Lord of host, Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment