Sunday, May 5, 2013

John 1:18
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

Dear Jesus,
You who are with the Father, the only one with true intimacy with Him. How amazing is it for me to think upon this You are face-to-face with Abba Father, but also One with Him. So much for my little thoughts to comprehend and yet truth that resonates through ever fiber of my being.  Lord Jesus please pray for me, intercede on my behalf, You know my heart and where I need to be healed so there can be new growth. Thank You Lord for calling me friend, so I may come to You with all my concerns. You are the Vine and I am the branch and can not grown with out You. The Word says this; If you abide in Me and My words abides in you, you will ask for what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit: so you will be my disciples. Lord I pray that You would heal my friends and family who are battling various diseases and sickness, heal them of emotions that have overtaken them. Lord I pray that You would save my friends and family that are still rebellious desiring to do things there own way. Lord I pray that Your truth will pierce the harden hearts of those I care so deeply about setting them free. Lord I pray that Your peace would fall across the land both near and far. I pray Lord that Your love, mercy and grace would rule over all the nations. And hope would be restored to those who are hurting. Jesus thank You for hearing my prayers. I love You, and am so glad You have called my Yours. Bless this day, may I see Your face in the world around which causes me rejoice and sing to You my King.  In the name of the only begotten Son Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment