Friday, May 31, 2013

John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

Dear Holy Father,
Bless You for the gift of the physical sun that gives us day, causes the plants to grow bearing fruits for us to be nourished with. Bless You Father for the gift of Your one and only Son Jesus who is the spiritual light of the world. The giver of sight and the one who exposes sin. Lord search me, and know my heart, try me, and know my anxieties, and see if there is any wicked ways in me. Lord lead me in the way of the everlasting. Forgive me Father as I acknowledge my sin to You and my iniquity so it is not hidden. I confess Lord that at times I'm not obedient to Your Word, and I'm running off doing things my way. This has led me to kiss the darkness and stunts my vitality turning it into the drought of the summer. But Your graciousness Oh God, has said "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, who's sin is covered in the precious blood of Jesus." How great You are and greatly to be praised.  Let my heart remember that there is no want in to those who fear You. The young lions lack and suffer hunger, but those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. Father, I pray that all will come to You through the Light of the world, to never walk in darkness again. But to be drawn near to Your radiant beauty, that warms the tired and weary soul that has run long and far on it's own. Restore my brothers and sisters to the joy of their salvation, upholding them with Your gracious Spirit. I pray Lord that all in Your household would be filled with Your goodness by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Let God arise in the darkness of our lives, illuminating the blessings You have so lovingly bestowed upon us. May we see Your brilliance with pure hearts and eyes. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment