Saturday, May 11, 2013

John 8:16
And yet if I do judge, my judgement is true; for I am not alone, but I am wit the Father who sent Me.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Forgive me for more time than I care to admit I judge my health and physical well being on the world standard which is imperfect, external and a superficial examination of conditions, status or shape. In frustration over the challenges and obstacles I face I revert back to the old ways of doing things that have failed.  Father You so lovingly sent Your Son, who took all sickness and disease on the cross making a way better for me by the power of Your Holy Spirit that lives within me.  Many may say who is Jesus and by what authority does He come, Father You are the proof and the One who said it is so stating, "This is My beloved Son in whom I'm well pleased" when Your Spirit descended like a dove upon Him. Father I pray You would grant me wisdom, self-control, and an extra measure of faith to restore this body to optimum health. I thank You Jesus that You will do even more for my friends, family and those around me who are facing health issues, that may leave them feeling weary and alone. Let us not be wise in our own eyes; but be fully committed to You, for it will be health to our flesh and strength to our bones. Father I pray we would incline our ears to hear Your loving instruction on the way that leads us to full restoration in body, mind and soul. Thank You Jesus for being my healer. Your love for me is a sweet balm for my my sore, ache body, I think on You and I am comforted and encouraged that the best is yet to come. Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals, Jehovah Shalom, the God of  peace, Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever. I love You Lord and cling to Your loving side, for You are so gracious unto me. In the name of the Most High, Almighty and Powerful, the name above all names Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment