Saturday, May 4, 2013

John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

Dear Sweet Jesus,
You've shined Your light on me. Bless You for speaking it into my heart again, in You there is no darkness at all. I thank You that as I walk hand in hand with You my Savior there is no darkness surrounding me. Your light so bright and glorious it illuminates the world around me and darkness cannot remain. All evil flees from You. Thank You Jesus that You are me Protector, Defender and Champion not allowing the enemy the deceiver to take even one step near me, my dwelling place and all my family that inhabit it. But like cockroaches that scurry when the light switch if flicked on so does the evil one from You.  Shine Jesus shine for all the world to see the greatness of Your unfailing love, mercy and grace. Thank You Jesus that when I look inward to the condition of my soul there is no darkness at all. I only see the good work You have done in me when You circumcised my heart, and transformed me into a new creation, the old has gone and the new has come. You have replaced anxiety with peace, loneliness with hope, sadness with joy and self loathing with love. Thank You Lord for lighting up the construction sight of me to show the world the remolding of a broken life transformed into something You call lovely. Father I pray that Your beautiful Son would light the way for others who long to emerge from the darkness, and are desperately grasping, groping and reaching out to You for hope. Open their eyes to see the truth. Father You are the creator, who  turned night in to day, may this be the day of their salvation to know how much they are loved. Jesus You light up my life, may Your light touch others today as I follow after You with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. In the brightest name that out shines all the rest Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment