Monday, May 13, 2013

John 16:12
However when He the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you in all truths; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Dear Heavenly Father,
As a disciple of Jesus, I thank You for the filling of the Holy Spirit, the One who speaks truth into my little spirit. Lord I pray to hear Your good and perfect will for today. That by the Power of the Spirit I'd be led to do what is needed and necessary to serve others today. Holy Spirit have Your way in me to glorify Jesus, God's only Son. Thank You Lord for Your promise when You ascended You would not leave or forsake me but sent the Spirit to dwell in me and Your beloved people. Jesus be the center of all my days for in doing so it pleases both the Father and the Spirit. Father thank You for sending the Helper who speaks through me to testify of Christ goodness. Father may my prayer be like the one Jesus prayed for us before being crucified and resurrected; that Jesus would keep the ones You gave to Him, may all who believe have Your joy fulfilled in them, and that You would not take them from this world but keep them from the evil one. Cover Your children today Lord in Your precious blood, protect them from the powers of darkness, may their days be filled with gratitude and songs of thanksgiving.  Father sanctify Your sons and daughters by Your truth. I pray Lord for not only those who already believe, but for those who will believe in You through Your Holy Word. Thank You Jesus for making a way, for straighten every crooked path and for smoothing all the rough places of our lives. May peace reside in the hearts of all who are Yours. The word and my God stands for ever so I pray that all may understand and be changed knowing Jesus is the great I Am. The only one worthy of glory and honor and praise forever and ever. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment