Tuesday, May 7, 2013

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes the sin of the world!"

Dear Heavenly Father,
May I be as one of the angels, elders and four living creatures who fall on their faces before Your throne worshiping saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to God forever and ever Amen."  Oh Lord blessed is the day I saw You coming toward me, pursuing me, so willing and the only one worthy to take my sin away!  Thank You Jesus for washing my robe white in Your precious blood. Thank You for covering me so I may come into Your presence and be with You daily, sharing all my thoughts and cares, praising and petitioning. Jesus Your name is power, and You are the only wise King who knows the way that is so much better for me and mine. Lead us today Lord in all righteousness, may we live lives that are holy as You are Holy. Thank You Lord for wisdom and guidance in all the decisions that we need to make this day, direct us in the way that leads to life and turn us from the paths that lead to destruction. Father remove all self from our ears so we may receive Your instruction on the next step. May all doubt, debate and confusion be removed from out minds so we may hear Your still small voice, as You only have the best prepared for us. Lord forgive us for our endless struggling in trying to figure things out in our own small strength.  We  turn our thoughts to You and cast our care upon You and say thank You for Your loving kindness. We put our hope and trust in You and You alone.  Father I pray we would take the leap of faith like Peter when he stepped out of the boat, or like Abraham when You sent him to a new land and his obedience led him even thought he didn't know where he was going. Many who have gone before us did know either but Your Lord know the end from the beginning may our hope and trust reside in You alone.  May praises to You be continually on our lips saying Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come! Hallelujah. Thank You Jesus! Father I pray that by the power of Your Spirit we would receive even deeper revelation of Your Son, that through the Resurrection we would delight ourselves in You. In the Powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment