Wednesday, May 1, 2013

John 1:16
And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You Lord that I have found grace in Your sight and You know me by name. Hallelujah! Thank You for the gift of Your Only Son, Jesus who bore my sins and shame. Father I come before You asking grace upon grace for all those who are stiff necked and stiffed knees, saying they know You yet refuse to yield bowing their hearts to Your Spirit and continue living a life that idolize others and things. You Lord have said have no other Gods before me. Father, through Your Son You have shown us great compassion, and graciousness. By Christ sacrifice You have given grace piled on grace. Lord I pray that we would not take that for granted. Lord may those who have turned away remember the  love they found when they first met You. Oh, Father I see it all around me those who have lost there way, have grown weary and have turned to doing things there own way instead of waiting for You. Lord lead us to the land flowing with milk and honey may we not settle for less then the best You have for us as we humble walk with You. Lord it is such a blessing that we do not need to go through mediums, rituals, or kneel in front of stone statues, but to talk with You face to face to know You intimately and personally. Jesus, You are closer than any brother.  Lord I pray that the idols in our lives would be smashed before You so we may dance and singing, rejoicing that You are abounding in grace not giving us the judgement we deserve but through the shed blood of Jesus our ransom has been payed. Thank You Lord that You are my Savior, and I long for all the world to know the truth . In believing in You we get something we don't deserve, everlasting life. Lord I thank You for all those praise reports that friends and family shared of sinners coming home into Your loving arms. Oh Father how glorious that You ran to meet them with open arms, giving them a new ring,  sandals and a robe, meaning an inheritance into Kingdom of heaven, a new walk in holiness and covered them in the righteousness of Christ. Thank You Lord that we may rejoice with the angels over these miracles! Hallelujah Jesus saves!  Lord thank You for Your mercies and loving kindness. I just want to praise You all day and night. So I shall. I love You with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. In the name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment