Friday, May 3, 2013

John 15:16
You did not choose Me but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in my name He will give to you.

Dear Holy Father,
Oh, the joy that Jesus have chosen me. I am so blessed! What a privilege to be called Yours. Father it still amazes me, that You, the creator of the world and are such an awesome wonder would chose this sinner, clean and wash me up to be used for Your purpose bringing honor and glory to You. Wow! Lord, that is amazing for You know the depths of my heart and love me anyway. How true that years ago I didn't choose You but walked in the way that was prideful, self gratifying and vain. But You in all Your wonder in a brief instant opened my eyes to see Jesus. How great thou are, how great thou are!  I pray Lord I would bear much fruit for You, but Lord let it not be in my own strength, going out and building a ministry that I thought on my own would bless You when all the while You have so much more and a better way. Lord with praise, prayer and supplication may I make my request known to You because You have called me friend and we walk hand in hand. I pray that You would open more eyes of the blind trapped in sin drawing them to You, may I stand in awe as the miracle of salvation happens right before my eyes, all the while cheering for You, Go Jesus!!!  Victorious one!!!  Thank You Lord that You have said that permanent fruit would be brought forth through prayer. Lord Jesus have Your way in the lives of all those who I love and care for, that have not met You yet. May they to be changed in an instant. My family, friends and acquaintance who are lost may they be found today by the power of Your Holy Spirit. As my dear friend says we want more Lord, more souls in the kingdom of heaven, more lives reborn, more glory for You Jesus, Savior of the world. Blessed be Your glorious name in which I pray,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment