Thursday, May 2, 2013

John 1:8
He was not the Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray that all who have come to the Light, Your Son Jesus Christ would continue in boldness to share the love we have received.  Father as others have compliment me on beinging good, gentle, kind at times Ive pridefully taking it for myself  forgetting all to quickly that it is Your Spirit within me that allows me to live out Your characteristics.  Lord I confess I am not the Light but desire to bear witness of Your Light.  Lord, I pray that I would continually keep my eyes fixed on Your Light. When others notice the way I walk in love, peace and joy may it be opportunity to say greater is He who lives in me than all that is in the world. Father may I bear witness of the work that You have started in me and will see to completion. Thank You Lord that You are so patient as I stretch and grow being formed in to the image of Your Son, not that I could ever take His place. May I be living testimony of His life, examples for others of how Jesus conquered the grave and rose from the dead and through Him, He has made me victorious. Given me  new life, Im not crushed or defeated by the challenges, heartache or trails but am an over comers in all circumstances by the power of Your Holy Spirit living in me. All this for one purpose to bring glory back to You, to lift You my King high. Jesus You are the Prince of Peace, Alpha and Omega, Redeemer, Deliver, the apple of Your Fathers eye, the Only Son, who was and is and is to come. Jesus You are the Messiah. Lord Jesus as I bend my knee and bow my heart before You may I look all around me to see the world doing the same for You are the only one worthy.  Father I pray today we would be used as light bearers bringing hope into the world. You have blessed us with all that we need to bring change in to the lives of the lost and hurting. Let us illuminate the darkness of the lives of the young and old, rich and poor, weak and strong, every tribe, nation and tongue that they would be forever transformed and forever Yours. Thank You Lord for being my guiding light leading me on the path that leads to life. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment