Tuesday, May 21, 2013

John 1:32
And John bore witness, saying "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him."

And the Spirit remained...How great Father, Spirit and Son, three in One. How great thou are, how great thou are!!!!  Jesus, I pray that Your Spirit would dwell in the lives all around me.  Oh how wonderful that would be that all darkness turn to Light! May we gain even greater understanding into the third person, the Holy Spirit.  With a fresh filling of the Spirit, Lord I pray that I would bear witness today of You to all those I meet. I pray that my lips would not be silent but share the goodness of the Gospel of peace.  May I point to the One who is peace, Holy is Your name and Holiness adorns Your house and remains. You are constant and Your love never changes. Let my heart sing to You O'God, sing praises to Your name, let me rejoice before You exceedingly, and let the righteous be glad! Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, You are the God of my salvation!  Jesus heaven is Your throne and earth Your footstool may all adore You. Father I pray that where ever I travel today, where ever You lead me I would hear the joy of Your name being lifted high, may praises be continually on my heart and the hearts of all who believe. Lord I pray as we look to You and speak words of adoration, You will take care of us and meet all our needs. Father I pray for the lives that are in turmoil and upheaval may they find peace and rest in You. Lord may they seek You and find You. May they knock and the door be open to them. May You come into their live take up residence and remain forever. Father grant peace where there is conflict. Douse the fires of anger, resentment, and frustration that rage in families and destroy lives. All eyes on Jesus and not on the circumstances, You are are the way to life. Pour Your Holy Spirit out on all flesh, that all may sing a new song, one that is sweetly and adoringly to You in thanksgiving for meeting us where we are. Come Holy Spirit come have Your way. In the gracious name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment