Saturday, May 25, 2013

Luke 5:31

Jesus answered and said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.

Dear heavenly Father,
Oh, how I want to give thanks and praise to You, for You are good and Your mercy endures forever! Lord, You have sent forth Your word and healed us. Let us give thanks for Your goodness, declaring Your works with rejoicing. Lord, You have said, to trust in You with all my heart, lean not on my own understanding; In all ways I should acknowledge You and You will direct my path, I should not be wise in my own eyes; to fear You my Lord, and depart from evil. You have promised it would be health to my flesh and strength to my bones. Lord You also said I should give my attention to Your Word, incline my ear to hear what You are saying. Do not enter the path of the wicked, and do not walk in the way of evil, avoid it, do not travel on it but turn from it and pass on. Father as I study and reflect on Your word, I understand more fully why You had me walk out on a particular Doctor, one trained in conventional medicine, but also dabbles in occult practices.  I believe You Jesus are my healer, who has already healed me of many diseases. Sometimes they have been immediate and some time You have said go wash, but all have been for Your glory!  Lord, I thank You for the wisdom and guidance You give through the power of the Holy Spirit living in me, there is no need for me to be so called "open minded" to other ways, You are the way, the truth and the life, I shall have no other God before You not even the exalting of self.  Broad is the way that leads to destruction, narrow is the way that leads to life. So, I will love You Jesus with all my heart, mind, soul and strength, not trying out practices that are hidden or mystical, bring me into darkness, when I already stand in Your marvelous light and am filled with peace. Thank You Lord that You have said I should go to a physician for this sickness, but may it be one You have anointed for healing and called for Your use. I thank You Lord that You will lead and guide me and other believers to receive the health care we need. Father, I pray that You will continue to call, and anoint hands, minds, and hearts of Your chosen people to be used to heal the sick, blind, deaf and lame for Your glory. By His stripes and by the same power that raised Christ from the dead we are healed. Thank You Jesus for loving me so much to lay down Your life that I may live. In Your precious and holy name, the name above all names Jesus, I love You! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment