Monday, May 6, 2013

John 14:2
In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Dear Heavenly Father,
What joy to know Jesus has prepared a dwelling place for me for all eternity. My heart is at peace knowing that there is a permanent secure home awaiting. In this world where there is so much uncertainty, a place where sickness, financial hardship, and broken relationships seem the norm, I'm glad to know You are with me now and even to the end of the age. Lord I often feel as a stranger and pilgrim on this earth waiting to receive the promise of a homeland where there is no more suffering, my desire for a heavenly country resides deep with in my heart. Lord Jesus I am not ashamed to call You my God for You have prepared a place for me. Lord I pray You would fill me with the Holy Spirit today to empower me to share Your loving promises with others, bringing them hope knowing in You  the kingdom of heaven awaits. I pray that all would know Your desire for them to come to You and be made whole filled with hope and a future. May the words of my testimony be a lamp to light the way for others to have peace now as they surrender their hearts to You. Holy Spirit I surrender my will and fleshly desires for the greater purpose and greater good to see the salvation of others. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me, as I walk with You, my Savior Jesus Christ. You are King of kings and Lord of lords, I bow my heart to You the Prince of peace, the author and protector of my faith. Thank You Jesus for loving me. Glory, honor and power are Yours the most High God. I pray all the world would taste and see You are good.  In Your beautiful name of Jesus I give thanks and pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment