Thursday, May 30, 2013

John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

Dear Heavenly Father,
I'm among the people who have walked in darkness and have seen a great light. One who has dwelt in the land of the shadow of death but upon me a light has shined! Father God, it is You who commanded light to shine out of the darkness, the One who has shone in my heart given me the light of knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. My heart filled with gratitude for the spliting open of the opaque curtain that kept me from seeing Your true beauty. How magnificent Your dazzling love is. I pray Lord that many will see the light that shines forth from Your mercy. May they be drawn to You in great numbers, adding daily to the Lambs book of life. Jesus, just as You called out Lazarus from the deep dark,cold closed up tomb, restoring him to life by shining Your mercy and grace forth, may You call out many others. They are lifeless in the darkness of bad choices, regret, fear and shame. Lord they are in need of a Savior, and You Jesus are He, the great I Am. Lord I pray they take one step at a time walking towards the sound of Your still small voice, keeping their eyes fixed on Your grace that shines cutting a pathway in the blackness of sin. Lord, may they stay on they narrow path that is guided by Your word which is a lamp onto their feet and the light to their path. Thank You Jesus for rescuing more souls from the grave of despair, restoring dry bones to flesh and placing them on the solid rock.  I love You, may I embrace Your goodness that continually illuminates this life You have given me.  In Your name, Jesus Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment