Sunday, May 12, 2013

Proverbs 31:30

Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Praises to You, Glory to You, Honor to You God. Blessed be Your name Jesus. Thank You Lord for all the beautiful, wise, gentle and nurturing women You have so lovingly surrounded me with. You have blessed me with living examples of Proverb 31 women who walk in Your ways and does Your will. As I recall each one, I am in awe to see You at work in and through them. Ones who have taught me to be a wife, ones who have taught me to work with my hands, ones who have taught me how to manage monies and the household, ones who have spoken wisdom over me, and the ones who have had enough courage to correct me.  Father thank You for the mothers, daughters and sisters who worship You and You alone, who unselfishly pray for the needs of others, extend hands to the poor, give hugs when they are needed to comfort and encourage. Father, I pray You will bless the women who fear You, and have sincere reverence for You, not just honoring You with their lips but have given You their hearts. Father You know their needs and longings, pour out Your blessings of salvation for loved ones, healing of broken hearts, healing in their bodies that ail, and minds that may have grown weary. Father strengthen and protect them. Turn their mourning into dancing. Father I pray for all the women both young and old who haven't met Your wonderful Son Jesus yet, open their hearts, eyes and ears to meet the lover of their souls, may they be changes and transformed in to new creations, old things have passed away and behold all things become new. Father I pray they would no longer rely on charm and the allure of physical beauty to gain things in this life but be reconciled to You. Father show them what true beauty is, through the eyes of Christ.  May they know You call them lovely. Jesus bless You for opening my eyes, for loving me enough to pluck me out of the world that is phony, superficial, and materialistic revealing to me the life behind the mask, for making me beautiful from the inside out. O' Lord how much more will You do for others. I love You Lord with all that is in me, I crown You Lord of my life, please Jesus continue to have Your way in and through me. In Your most beautiful and Holy name, Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment