Sunday, May 26, 2013

John 8:32 "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Dear Heavenly Father,
I just want to praise You, and stand fast in the liberty by which Christ Your Son made me free, and I won't be entangled in the yoke of bondage.  Sin will not have dominion over me because I no longer live under the law but by Your grace. Thank You Jesus for the death You died for sin, once for all.  I'm dead to sin and alive in You, Christ Jesus, my Lord.  Now having on the new man my desire is to live for You in freedom and truth.  Father to abide in You, to obey Your word, and learn from the only wise King. All other paths lead to destruction. Oh other who practice various beliefs say they have peace but it is short lived, with out joy that come from You deep within. Only to find that the space in their hearts,the place that is reserved especially for You is still void. But I have joy because I have freedom from the bondage of sin, Ive been washed clean in the blood of the Lamb, and wear the robe of righteousness, which I'm so thankful for because it allows me to have fellowship with You my Maker. Thank You for removing the filth and grime of the world, that I may receive and experience Your amazing love. Oh Lord I pray that all would come to repentance, stop striving to earn their way to You, asking and receiving Your forgiveness. We have all fallen short, there is none amongst us who is perfect, we all need You to clean us. I pray Lord that many would surrender their heart and lives to You so they may be filled with Your Spirit to lead and guide them in all truth. I pray that their lives would then bear much fruit for You Kingdom. Father I pray that the unsaved would have revelation of Jesus words "whoever commits sin is a slave to sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. Father I ask You, "And who wouldn't want that?"  Lord, I'm dancing cause You have taken my shackles off my feet!!! Hallelujah, Jesus, may I have this dance with You today, You lead and I'll follow, may my step keep perfect time with Yours. Wee, I'm free!  I love You. In Your name, Jesus Messiah,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment