Thursday, May 9, 2013

John 8:10
When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the women, He said to her, "Women, where are those accusers of Yours? Has no one condemned you?"

Good Morning Lord, 
As I sit here at Your feet in the still of the day, with gentle rain falling on the rooftop, I'm in awe of You and Your mercy. Jesus You so lovingly asked the women where are those accusers of your, I think upon what my response would be, they are running around my head, telling me all the ways I fell short, am unworthy, condemning me for what I spoke or didn't speak, whispering lies. But as I fix my gaze upon You the one who shields me from the wickedness throwing rocks at my thoughts stoning me, my mind is quiet and the accuser is not heard. Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind as is written in Your Holy Word. As Your truth washes over me, Your overwhelming peace calms me.  Lord, I pray that others would know Your loving kindness and tender mercies, that once they have confessed their sins, and asked forgiveness You do not condemn them, but bring them to life.   Father, may I remember the place of my own sin and not be quick to condemn another.  As far as east is from the west our sins are no more.  Jesus You are the Lover of my soul, all consuming fire, my heart filled with gratitude for Your amazing love. You said to the women, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."  Worthy are You Lord of all our praise there is none like You!  May I share with all the world of the great and glorious thing You have done for me. Jesus walks with me and talks with me and tells me I am His own. How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand: When I awake, I am still with You.  Jesus You are mine always and forever, thank You. In Your precious, beautiful, and Holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment